Do You Have a Data Protection Plan that Protects your Vital Data?
What would happen if your company suddenly lost all its IT information due to a flood, fire, or system meltdown? Do you have a data backup and recovery plan so you can get it all back? Houston-based High Standards Technology offers complete, reliable data recovery and backup options for businesses like yours.
We can help you protect your vital business information from loss due to a natural disaster, system failure, or human error. We offer personalized data protection options to secure your critical information and IT infrastructure.
High Standards Technology’s backup and data recovery solutions:
- Get a complete backup file of your IT infrastructure in redundant offsite data centers, protecting your information in the event of an emergency.
- Receive state-of-the art protection against viruses and malware
- Take advantage of our monthly service packages – with no major hardware, software or capital expense involved.
- Get automatic backup of all your information throughout the day.
- Access your information easily with our dedicated servers
It’s not enough to have data recovery files at your facility – if your office was damaged or destroyed, your data backup files would be gone as well. With a copy securely off-site, your business can still access information even if your physical location is completely lost. While this scenario might not be likely, there are plenty of other threats to the security of your data, such as hackers and network crashes, which could cause your productivity to come to a halt. Don’t risk it – get proper data protection for your Houston business.
Would you be able to carry on business as usual without your information? Would you know how (or even who) to contact regarding customer orders and deliveries or be able to contact leads and make new sales? How long would your business survive if data recovery was not an option?
Contact Houston’s data protection experts at High Standards Technology now to learn more about how we can help protect your most important business asset.